Vision, Mission and Values
West Norfolk Academies Trust is a small locally based charity working with Primary and Secondary schools in the West Norfolk area.
Our vision is for every student to realise excellent achievement and progress.
West Norfolk Academies Trust will achieve this through:
- Developing an excellent standard of teaching and learning
- Continuing to improve student and community engagement
- Providing and maintaining World Class resources for the whole community
- Producing World Class standards of achievement
West Norfolk Academies Trust is a successful multi-academy trust supporting and challenging a group of primary and secondary schools to provide an excellent education for the young people of West Norfolk.
Our schools work together to ensure maximum benefit for all students through economies of scale and shared resources, at the same time maintaining each school’s unique identity and ethos.
We achieve this by:
- Ensuring that every student is known and engages with their school.
- Working for the benefit of young people in our care and the local communities which we serve.
- Collaborating across the Trust ensuring the best teaching and learning approaches are utilised in order to support students.
- Providing a management structure where leaders, managers, teachers and support staff work collaboratively for the best interests of all students.
- Ensuring staff feel fully supported and challenged in order to succeed and develop their career within the Trust.
- Continually review ourselves against our vision and values and strive to improve.
Every student in the Trust is given the very best experience resulting in students who excel in their learning, feel safe, participate and ultimately are proud of their school.
We pride ourselves on the extra-curricular activities we offer across the Trust as we believe that students benefit from experiences beyond the classroom.
Every student and member of staff is inclusive and consistently demonstrates respect and acceptance to each other.
We create a climate that gives opportunities for all staff to feel valued. We recognise and cultivate talent.
We work collaboratively with other organisations both locally and nationally to provide the best for our students and staff.